The Spartan “Alpha Warrior formula”
The Spartan is a strong and natural T-Booster. The Spartan has a innovative formula with no less than 8 ingredients. These Ingredients are supported by scientific research and it also has an additional ingredient that improves the intake of the other ingredients. This allows us to get the most out of this formula and this will give the best results.
The Spartan turns every man into a real Alfa Warrior!
In this product you will not find under dosed ingredients, as it is the case with most other t-boosters. Down below, you can see exactly what the dosage of each ingredient is and we do not hide this in a so-called blend.
The Spartan “Alpha Warrior formula” consists of the following ingredients:
• Ashwagandha: Popular ingredient in T-boosters and has been used for centuries.
• Fenugreek (50% saponins): Contains many steroid saponins and was already used by the Spartans and Romans because of its strong effects.
• Asparagus Racemosa (20% saponins): Contains many different steroidal saponins and has a detoxing effect.
• Nigella Sativa: Also known as black cumin and proves to be a very successful ingredient in these types of formulas.
• Rhodiola Rosea (3% salidroside): Has a lot of positive properties and fits perfectly in this formula.
• Magnesium Citrate: Very important for the body due to different effects such as protein synthesis.
• Zinc Methionine: Supports the testosterone production and possesses many more healthy properties.
• Black pepper extract: Helps to improve the absorption.
Contains: 120 capsules
Serving size: 2 capsules
Total servings: 60 servings
Recommended use: Take 2 capsules 2 times a day. Take the capsules with a meal.
Other ingredients: Magnesium stearate, Gelatine capsule (bovine)
Allergenes: Free from allergenes.
Vegetarian: Not suited for vegetarians or vegans.
Warning: Consult your doctor first, before you begin with nutritional supplements. Do not use during pregnancy or lactating. Some ingredients are rich in fibers and can have a detoxing effect on the stomach.