Pure Vitamin B3 (niacin) powder!
Vitamin B3 is also called Niacin. This important vitamin occurs in different food sources, but especially in vegetables. The only drawback of Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is that it is a water-soluble vitamin. The body has more difficulty with this, to process. Only part of the vitamin B3 from food is absorbed by the body.
Vitamin B3 powder is often used in cosmetic products. You can also add it to ointment or skin products yourself. It is also a widely used ingredient in sports supplements such as pre workouts or vitamin supplements.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) has an important role in different processes in the body.
- Helps keep the skin young
- It reduces fatigue
- It regulates the energy metabolism
- Helps keep the mucus healthy
- It supports the functioning of the nervous system
- Helps with the normal physiological functions of the body. Consider, for example, concentration and the learning / thinking ability.
When there is a shortage in the body, this can have serious consequences. An excess of vitamin B3 can also lead to unpleasant situations. You will not get a surplus out of your diet quickly, but it is possible with compound supplements that often contain high doses of vitamins. To prevent surplus, it may be wise to use a pure product, such as our vitamin B3 powder. So you determine the dose that you receive daily.
The benefits of pure Vitamin B3 (niacin) powder:
- Pure product
- High Quality
- No added substances
- Easy to dissolve in water
* Niacin is known for the so-called flush. Because it has a vasodilating effect, more blood flows under the skin and therefore the skin may feel warmer or a bit red. This side effect is not detrimental and is part of the operation.
Take 1 – 2 measuring spoons per day. Take with a meal.
Mix with 250 ml. water or fruit juice.
The 1 cc measuring scoop contains about 500 mg.
Free from allergens.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
If you are going to use supplements, consult your doctor first in case of medication use or pregnancy.